How To Turn Off Galaxy Apps Notifications On The Galaxy S8
How to turn off Galaxy Apps notifications on the Galaxy S8 - If your phone is full of notices all the time? About half the time they don't even help, so Samsung Galaxy allows users to customize the S8 all notices with their specific needs.
It's very easy to just turn off notifications for all applications, but then we take it a step further by allowing the user to determine the pin, where applications must send a notification. Someone could even go into specific applications and really become complicated with the notification behavior. Without sound notifications, select the display behavior of the key and assign a standing priority is all the possibilities you might want to delve into. Let us show you how it's done.
How to turn notification off/on
- You can go to settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Toggle All lighted applications or active on top.
- Or, you can choose which application notification must be turned on/turned off.
The behavior of the application notice particular person
- From Notification select the application option.
- Toggle Allow notifications to get notifications from applications.
- Toggle Show quietly to block preview in pop-ups, to block votes and stop the vibration.
- Select on screen key to decide whether you want to display content, hide content or discontinue notifications from appearing on the screen lock.
- Toggle Set as a priority to allow incoming notifications on and off the screen, even when the do not Disturb.
that's the way how to disable an application on Galaxy Galaxy S8, now you can go and improve how your notice to maximize efficiency. good luck!!